Community Minded Business Woman of the Year
Please fill in the below if you nominated someone for the Townsville Earthmoving Community Minded Business Woman of the Year Award. They will need to sign a form that has been emailed to them.
The Townsville Earthmoving Community Minded Business Woman of the Year award is open to female residents of North Queensland from Ingham to Home Hill and West to Charters Towers.
Nominees are not required to be a member of the TBWC to be eligible for this award.
You can determine your Nominees eligibility from the following criteria.
- The Nominee must be nominated by someone other than themselves.
- The Nominee must agree to being nominated and have signed the General Consent Form.
- The Nominee offers their skills and time to help shape, impact, motivate, lead and or mentor for the betterment of others.
- The Nominee works with not for profit, volunteering or other community engagement.
- The Nominee has made an impact to benefit others be that through fundraising, raising awareness, provision of experience and skills on a pro bono basis.
- The Nominee does not have employees or directors on the judging panel
- The Nominee must not have a current bankruptcy order or filed for bankruptcy in the past 5 years.
- The Nominee must not be a party to any court proceedings (either current or within the past 24 months) that relate to alleged breaches by you and/or your business of any state or federal law (either criminal or civil) or allegations of breach of contract, breach of duty, negligence, dishonesty, misappropriation, fraud, undue influence or unconscionable conduct. (NB – If you are or have and feel that such proceedings should not preclude you from applying you must fully disclose details of such proceedings and provide detailed submissions on why the proceedings should not preclude you from applying.)
- The Nominee is not an employee/director of a sponsor for the nominated category.