Emerging Business Woman of the Year
Please fill in the below form to apply for the Findex Emerging Business Woman of the Year Award.
The Findex Emerging Business Woman of the Year award is open to female residents of North Queensland from Ingham to Home Hill and West to Charters Towers.
You are not required to be a member of the TBWC to be eligible for this award.
Your eligibility can be determined from the following criteria.
- The nominee must have operated the business for aminimum of 2 years in June 2023.
- The nominee must have a business with a registered ABN.
- The nominee must own at least 50% of the business.
- The nominee cannot have employees or directors who are on the judging panel.
- The nominee must not have a current bankruptcy order or filed for bankruptcy in the past 5 years.
- The nominee must not be a party to any court proceedings (either current or within the past 24 months) that relate to alleged breaches by you and/or your business of any state or federal law (either criminal or civil) or allegations of breach of contract, breach of duty, negligence, dishonesty, misappropriation, fraud, undue influence or unconscionable conduct. (NB – If you are or have and feel that such proceedings should not preclude you from applying you must fully disclose details of such proceedings and provide detailed submissions on why the proceedings should not preclude you from applying.)
- The nominee cannot be an employee/director of a sponsor for the nominated category.
If you do not meet the Emerging Business Woman of the Year criteria there is an opportunity to look at the criteria for theBusiness Woman or Corporate Business Woman categories.
If you are eligible for either Business Woman or Corporate Business Woman category you will be permitted to transfer your nomination.