When you make a purchase of a ticket from TBWC you acknowledge and agree that:-
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law. Only tickets purchased directly from TBWC will be valid for entry for the relevant event.
- If you purchase your ticket from a secondary reseller, the ticket will be not valid and the original terms and conditions will not be honoured by TBWC.
- The TBWC reserve the right to cancel the event at any time without notice.
- Cancellation by TBWC will result in a refund to the original purchaser of the actual purchase price paid.
- Cancellation or non-attendance by the ticket holder will result in a forfeit of the purchase price.
- Tickets are non- transferrable.
- Tickets must not be resold, or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition the ticket may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- TBWC reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule of substitute presenters and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may only be used at TBWC events with the permission of TBWC.
- TBWC reserves the right to broadcast, record and/or telecast the event.
- TBWC reserves the right to deny admission to the event with reasonable cause including due to intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID or health and safety precautions.
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars.
- You fully indemnify and hold us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that we may suffer or incur as a result of any breach by you of these terms.
- The terms shall in all respects by governed by the laws of Queensland Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the terms and will not affect the affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms.
- No waiver of any term of the terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to asset any right under the terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.